Virtual Assistants for Small and Medium Sized Medical Offices
"I Want To Start My Own Practice"
You know you will eventually have your own practice.
Perhaps you are part of a practice group or are a hospitalist. You want more independence and the flexibility to choose your staff, use your systems and decide where to best refer your patients for diagnostics or further treatment.
Start and continue to grow your practice with your dedicated Virtual Medical Assistant at a fraction of the investment.
Founded by doctors and managed by US-based healthcare industry professionals, Apex believes the fundamental relationship between patients and their doctors should not be impeded by the growing complexity of technology and healthcare management.
We want you to focus on your patients and we'll take care of your back office.
A TYPICAL APEX VIRTUAL ASSISTANT:
- Is a nursing (or allied medical) graduate with actual clinical and administrative experience.
- Is experienced in various US clinical and insurance processes.
- Is an excellent communicator who is confident, warm.
- Is highly passionate about making sure doctors and patients are pleased.
- Has been a member of our team for at least 3 years.
What are some of the common tasks our call center virtual assistants handle?
- Take your Calls
- Answer common questions
- Schedule your patients
- Encode new patient demographics
- Check Eligibility upon Scheduling
- Consolidate called in Prescription Requests
- Take messages
- Late arrivals and schedule cancellations
- Confirm schedule, procedures and locations
- Transfer calls (cold or warm)
- Daily Reports on Calls/ Basic Analytics
How It Works
- Your Assistant will log into your EMR (or the appropriate system) and transact business using HIPAA compliant encrypted connections.
- Take and make calls over the phone, use videoconferencing or share your computer screen.
- Text you for urgent matters or close coordination (i.e telemedicine).
- Give you daily reports on what's been done.
- Tap the resources of Apex for assistance on expert advise or to zero out backlogs.
Your assigned Apex manager will reply within 24 hours.
What Sets APEX Apart?
Not all Virtual Assistants are created equal. We've invested heavily in acquiring, developing and retaining the best people. We have the highest retention rates in industry, some team members who joined in 2006 are still with us.
We partner with Professional agencies for Background, Academic and Professional Checks.
We only assign our full time team employees. NO contractors, temps, part-timers or freelancers.
Nursing or Allied Medical Graduates
Your assistant has earned a college degree in a healthcare field.
Only the top 3% eventually get hired.
A third of our team members have advanced degrees or US licenses or certifications.
Internal IT and QA Support
Each Assistant is backed up by an IT team and Quality team for advise, support and compliance.
We have internal Subject Matter Experts to support your assistant. SME's include Health Insurance, Coding, EMR's and Telephony.
US-Based Account Manager and IT
A highly qualified US-based Manager will be assigned to manage your account.
No Long Term Contracts
That's right. Long term contracts are for companies who are worried they can't make you happy.
We know you'll stay.
One Simple Monthly Invoice
No computers to buy or payroll fees to worry about. We keep things simple so you can focus on your patients.
Testimony from a Medical Office We Work With
"Rob Raroque helped me set up my Telepsychiatry Practice both with hands on-help and by providing assistants from ApexTeleserv .
"He and ApexTeleserv staff worked with me to set up practice and continue operations. They showed complete flexibility with regards to using the software integrations and applications which I wanted to use for my practice and creating an automated work flow.
"They were also willing to work on project management software and demonstrated complete accountability for making sure that tasks were completed. The rates were very reasonable while I was first starting out. I would not have been able to set up GABA Telepsychiatry without the help of ApexTeleserv.
"Although I am now past the set up phase. I am able to run a practice, knowing that my bookkeeping and billing is taken care of and that I have reliable assistants to help me with my administrative tasks. I would like to express my gratitude and couldn't be happier with the service."
Dr. Gundu Reddy MD New York Psychiatrist