Careers at Apex Health Solutions
Work with us
Are you ready to embark on a journey where you can work from anywhere, collaborate with professionals, and achieve a harmonious work-life balance?
Take the first step toward a more flexible, fulfilling career by exploring our remote work opportunities. Join us, and together, we'll shape the future of work.
List of open positions:
Patient Care Coordinator
We are seeking a freelancer or independent contractors with driven and compassionate to join our growing team! You will be a Patient Care Coordinator and you will be responsible for assisting patients with coordinating appointments, taking inbound scheduling calls, verifying insurance benefits, and much more.
The ideal candidate should possess excellent attention to detail, a high degree of professionalism and communication skills, and be a 4-year college graduate with a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Assist patients with coordinating appointment availability
- Take inbound scheduling calls from patients, doctors, and third-party companies
- Consolidate, and schedule appointments to fill any gaps
- Verify benefits for insurance, and explain in detail to patients
- Obtain authorizations from attorneys, worker’s compensation, and major medical insurance companies
- Distribute medical records to requesting parties
- Obtain patient information, and create charts
- Distribute and log incoming faxes
- Communicate with the MRI safety officer regarding scans, protocol for scans, and device safety
- Assist the marketing department with issues and scheduling request
- Processor should be at least i5
- RAM is at least 8GB
- At least 128 GB SSD
- Windows 10 Pro OS or Windows 11 Pro OS
- Stable Internet Connection (at least 10 Mbps or higher)
- Noise Cancelling Headset
- Internet Back-up
If you meet these qualifications and are passionate about providing top-notch care to our patients, we encourage you to apply today.
Click HERE to apply or you can send your application to email@example.com